Monday, January 22, 2007

Its monday morning.!!!! yippeee~


I have now worked everyday since January 1st. So everyday this year. kinda weird that I have so much energy and could wait to get to the studio to get work done. I have a few people from past year that are waiting for some photo edits and all the couples that waiting until the new year to order their photos.

For the new people - we usually have a deadline of November 2nd to guarantee your order before x mas. Some couples who get Married choose to waiting to order until January. Our average turn around is 4-6 week from the time you place your order.

I was starting to get a little freaky about the lack of snow. Not today. I've always parked my car in the garage. But, Marianna took the spot on the right and the left spot in the garage is pack with boxes, camera metal - tripods dollies, tons of kids toys. So, if I want to park in the garage I have to spend 2 hours bringing it all into the basement to make room. I think I'll get the guys to help. Maybe for the cost of a pizza. heheheh.

I bumped the number to 67 when I got an email this morning from a couple who came in a few weeks ago trying to book October 13th 2007 - sorry Charlie. We will only shoot 2 weddings on Saturday and one on Sunday. At the show this weekend on photographer told me I was crazy - " Just hire another photographer. The problem I have with that is what if they do a bad job? Sub contractor are just that for a reason - they cant make it on their own.

Marianna, Natasha and I have more than 30 years of experience - I know were good (and modest) People have been asking for a list of available dates. Sorry.

I LOVE to turn people away. It means that our work is good enough and in demand enough that couples make the decision to book. The operative word is decision. If I had a list online of the dates we were available for than many couples would just look see we were not available and we would never really know how many couples were interested but either waited too long or decided too late.

Let just say for 2007 the number of people who wanted to book us but when they called to give us their wedding were politely told thank but unfortunately we are booked is ...

67

No comments: