Sunday, January 14, 2007

Show was a bust.


Have you ever gone to a movie and when it was done, thought to yourself - wow that was 2 hours of my life wasted. That's what happened to my weekend. Don't get me wrong I met a number of nice couples getting married. Especially one couple. He was the best man at a wedding I shot 4 years ago and we reminisced about the wedding and how great it was.

I spent more time talking to vendors than I have ever done so in the past 10 years. The Rogers centre is beautiful. The show was run perfectly - only problem - not enough people. They tried to get 5000 couples kissing and ended up with 1100.


Sammy is starting his own diary~! I told him many famous people kept diaries - Alexander Bell, Tomas Jefferson even his papa. Marianna rolled her eyes.

No comments: