Monday, January 29, 2007

Nice running into old friends


I remember when my first tooth was loose. I was around his age and I was freaked out because I saw a Bugs bunny cartoon where they tied the string to the door and slammed the door but it did work. Everyone would come up and offer advice like eat an apple meanwhile I was worried I would swallow it and not get any money under my pillow.

To say I felt old when I heard about his tooth would not be an exaggeration. It might also be that I have work every single day this year an average of 18.5 hours and I'm still at the studio at 10:20 and expect to be here until after 1.

Met some fantastic couples this weekend. The photo in this post is of a very cool couple that I shot a few years ago. They had both a catholic and a Jewish ceremony on the same day. The photos and the couple were featured in Today's bride.

No comments: