Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wowo did I ever sleep

Last night after setting up the studio for appointments I came home to put Isaac to sleep. I usually get to be around 1 maybe 2am and get up at 6:15. Weeelllll, last night I sarting reading to Isaac (he's 2 and half) and the next thing I know my back is hurting and it 5am! I once watch my little brother sleep for 20 hours straight. Me I usually cant sleep more than 6 hours. Must have been the bridal show taking more out of me than I thought. or Im getting old. :(

So back into my schedule. A few people emailed me to point out that I only wrote my down what my schedule was Monday to Thursday. Thats because each weekend this year we are going to a different bridal show.

This weekend its the one at the Rogers Centre (Dome). We have only a few spots open for 2007 for Excellence Photo. But I have spaces available for DGVideo. If you know anyone looking for video have them contact Alex at 416 840 6623.

No comments: