Thursday, January 25, 2007

Last show this weekend - ya -


Magic number hit 69 yesterday surpassing last years number. Now thats cool - We only keep track until the end of February. I'm now going to try and get that number to 80 by then.

So how am I going to do this?

First step is to improve the couple section by adding more slideshows. The idea is that if potential Brides and Grooms visit the site by have very impactful and cool slideshows will help initiate them to call Marianna and book an appointment. The problem is that I can only do 4 appointments a night and we are books for almost 3 weeks from now. Couples get frustrated with having to wait and in the meantime book elsewhere.

The second step is I've opened up some space during the day. I did a review of bookings done last year and my day visits booked at a rate of 2 to 1. That means even other couple that visited the studio during the day booked. I think its because when the come in here and see everyone tripping over each other getting work done its more impressive than meeting me alone at night.

The third step is I'm going to clean up the studio. As I look around I have some incredible portraits sitting on the floor, the back office is packed with equipment, I'm even going to go to Homesence and by some bathroom things and pretty up the washroom.

Anyone have any suggestions - let me know.

No comments: