Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it January or April



Yesterday I ran my first newsletter for TorontoHomeMovies.com this year. I had plan to write one every month but got overwhelmed. Anyhow, can all you Excellence customers that dont read the blog on a regular basis please go to the main page and register tomorrow. I would have it up tonight but my laptop blew up - no smoke just silence. It was kinda of freaky. One minute I'm looking at Paris Hilton (just kidding). I was actually on the Bob the Builder site with Isaac when it just died.

All say say good bye - she or maybe he - was a good laptop.

The cool thing is I get to by a brand new one!!!!! Whhhooooooooo. Here is the one I want.


Dell XPS M1710






A little correction - calling the bars I have to eat power bars was sort of like calling Kleenex a paper tower. The na,e of the product is Blast Bar. And the webste address is http://www.savvynutrition.ca


You know I has this guy in the studio today who is the nephew of the prime minister of one of those African countries that are always at war. 7 years ago while in a taxi he got into a terrible accident in his home towm. Anyhow the guys is in a wheel chair, and only has partial use of his hands and needed us to help his create a CD of old songs his unlce recorded 30 years ago.

This guys was smiling happy, and at one point while waiting for me to get off a phone call he actually began to whistle a little tune. Not out of spite, because I was taking so long, but genuine happiness. I began to get tears in my eyes. Here we are in our everyday lives bitching about the snow (See the title of this blog entry) and this guy who has had to live with over 30 operations, relies on Wheeltrans to get anywhere is whistling. Gotta say I was a little overwhelmed for a minute there.

No comments: