Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Woo Hoo Lost more pounds


So my Tuesday visit to DR D went well. Lost another 4 lbs this week. Total 12 in 2 weeks. I thinks it might be how much work I've been doing. wow.

We signed up Yogen Fruz to build between 6 and 8 sites. They have a number of products they sell including Ultra High end water, Yogurt, Ice Cream and get this Power bars.

OK, so this is going to freak you out.

I started reading the book called "The Secret" its a self help book summarizing what has made many people successful. Thank fully I am going down the right path. Anyhow, according to the book the Universe works in ways to draw you to things based on your moods, and what you think.

I started 2 weeks ago on my diet which consists of me eating these special bars. The same bars that we are now going to build a website for.

Freaky huh.

No comments: