Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've lost 22 pounds!!


So I just reread my 1st post about going on a diet - click here and I'm blown away!!!


That was on
Monday, March 26, 2007 my weight was 246.8. As of Tuesday at Dr. Daniels my weight had dropped to 225.0

So I have offically lost 21.8 pounds. WooHoo!!!!

I very excited about this diet. So much so that I have spoken to Dr Daniels about creating a special website. He seemed excited too. Basically I want to get as many people on his diet as possible.

Here the deal - Today its not cool to smoke anymore. I knew I had to quite because it was bad for me.

Read this article on obesity in children to see how we are slowly killing ourselves with food. Health practitioners acknowledge that obesity is prevalent enough to be considered a serious health concern. It is estimated that nearly 10-12% of adults (30 million people) are obese and perhaps up to 50% of adults have a weight problem.

The advantage or Dr Daniels Diet Plan is:

a) Its medically supervised
b) It has been used by 1000's of people
c) Visits are covered by OHIP
d) The suppliment diet bars are really tasty
e) You learn how to eat properly
f) You begin to value the food you eat and begin to eat quality vs quantity

And the most important thing -- YOU LOSE WEIGHT!!!!

Anyhow - we hope to have
DrDanielsDietPlan.com site coming soon - I hope.

If any of you would like to book an appointment for a consultation his information is located below

Dr Daniels
Nutritional Counsellor

3225 Lawernce Ave. E. Suite 100
Scarborough, Ontario
416 439 6711
800 368 0109

Be sure to let them know you found them through Jean from DesignerGeek or Excellence Photography.


No comments: