Friday, April 13, 2007

Night before a wedding - should be asleep2

I know I know I should be passed out but here I am at the studi at after midnight on a Friday night and I'm wide awake.

I've been thinking a lot about how poorly we are using our technology to show our videos. We output over 600 DVDs a month. Somewhere in the range of 50 days worth of footage every month, and yet I only have a few samples on the web.

Plus, if so many people are using you tube and Google video, then why do we? Considering the power of those 2 site to generate an audience it only makes sense to upload hours of footage. But I what to ensure the quality is outstanding first. So Ive been experimenting with different .avi to MP4 converters.

Ok so I ended up watching videos on youtube these 3 made me cry.

















No comments: