Monday, April 30, 2007

Nice day today.



Another nice day in the park shooting. Looks like tomorrow will be a rain day:(

Guys. If I spell your name wrong on the site, email me!! Don't wait for 4 months until you meet me in the park or on your wedding day. Just let me know by email and I will fix it fast!

My list of books and toys is expanding. I'm trying to list every book I have ever read. Then, I will list in my wish list every book I want to read. Oh what fun!

I like to plan. Way in advance. Today, I've set some personal goals. I can't share them all but here is an easy one.

It looks like I've come close to losing around 25 pounds in 4 weeks. I will know for sure on Thursday. So my reward when I read 30 pounds of weight loss is a nice steak. You see, with the DrDanielsDietPlan.com (Coming soon) you have to lay off the red meat for a while. So I plan to eat a HUGE raw steak and get more than a little happy on fine wine (No alcohol either) ahhhh can;t wait.

Maybe I should rent a limo for the night. Something cool. Like a Hummer or a Bentley.

No comments: