Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Pass over everyone

I love Passover. The family get together, the kids misbehave and I cheat on my diet. I only ate a piece of cake but still. I plan to run a little more tonight at the gym.

Florida is coming along, we have orders in the way and the phone is finally hooked up. We are planing to create a video that will highlight the importance of getting your home movies transfered to DVD.

We are doing the bridal show at Paradise Banquet hall tomorrow and wednesday.

Here is all the information.

Vaughan Bridal Show
Tue Apr 3, 2007 - Wed Apr 4, 2007

The Vaughan Bridal Show will take place Tuesday April 3,2007 and Wednesday April 4,2007 between 4pm - 10pm. At the New Paradise Banquet Hall at 7601 Jane Street between Hwy 7 and Hwy 407. There will be many exhibitors and Ample FREE Parking. Admission is only $ 10.00 per person.


http://www.vaughanbridalshow.ca/


Remember.

Now this is very important.





I take my coffee black.

No comments: