Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm a pear :( 246.8

It's that time of year. Got back from Florida and had to see the Doctor. My doctor refered me to this diet doc. Dr. Daniels basically took all my info and said "Jean according to the BMI chart you need to lose 85 pounds - yikes.

I've been yoyoing for many years, the problem has always been that after I lose I gain it all back plus a little. Hell I ran a 10 km marathin last year and the year before!

So I'm on this new diet that supposed to reduce my weight in 7 months to 160 lbs. I'm going to take day by day.

Of course, I'm going back to the gym, I have my new phone Nokia e62 that holds 2 days of audio so Im going to load a bunch of podcasts.

FloridaHomeMovies.com
is up and running thanks to Jeff and James. I'm already taking calls for weddings and videos. I have to say coming back to such great weather is a bit of a downer, I use to love to rub my tan in everyones face, but people are so happy. Damn global warming.

No comments: