Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lot of crack heads in Miami

Every night I have been here I have worked from 10pm to around 2am. And after a few hours on the computer I like to take a break, walk across to the store and grab a drink. Well last night and tonight at the same store I saw 2 different groups of crack heads. Pretty cool huh. Dont see too many of those at Yonge and Steeles.

ALmost done setting up the new studio in Boca Raton. Went to Tiger Direct in Miami and it was surreal. Basically the same store I go to in Markham but only Spanish speaking people. The first 2 guys that came up to me spoke to me for like 5 minutes telling about all the cool stuff each computer had before realizing my Spanish - well sucks.

So I'm going to learn Spanish. Few words a day. 5 a day x 300 days is 1500 words. Should be pretty much fluent in less than a year. Cool huh?

Welcome to Jeff and James. They will be running the Florida location. If you are getting married in the Miami-West Palm area give us a call. We are going to schedule ourselfs to shoot only 20 weddings in 2007. On your mark, get set goooooooo.

No comments: