Saturday, March 17, 2007

Boy its hot

Well its been awhile since I've updated the blog. Heres a few of the things going on.

FloridaHomeMovies.com has a home!!! We have offically began business today and opened the new location in the haert of Boca Raton Florida. I'm going to shoot some photos on Monday. I'm getting the place new carpets, and paint first. Sinbce I arrived in Florida 2 days ago I've arranged the Banking, a new lease, furniture, even purchased some of the needed equipment. TOmorrow is Saturday so I'm planning on hanging out on the beach, then during nap time take off to visit a some of the shops in North Beach.

Our hotel is this cool 5 star property called the Newport Beach resort. Its right on Collins (about 10min from the craziness that is South Beach). The greatest part is that the pool and the beach are just outside. We go down one floor then were there on the beach. Yesterday, I thought it would be nice to give Marianna some private time, and took the kids for a walk on the beach. 10 minutes later Sammy is cover is sand, socking wet and Isaac is about to jump in the pool. Needless to say my repremand was painfull.

We are slowly getting 2006 weddings out the door. THe main thing is getting those last few couples to place their order and pick up. If you have a video presentation this year I strongly suggest you give Marianna a call in the beginning of April to arrang to drop off the photos and your music selections.There is tons of work involved and I would rather get it done way in advance. Simply take the photos you would like in the presentation, NUmber them on the back in the top right corner of the photo in the order you would like them to appear. TO save time and ensure you are very happy, choose a song for each section.

ie - Her baby photos - one song - ie brown eyed girl

- his song - born to be wild

-couple photos - rock me amadaeus - (just kidding)


That reminds me. Seriously guys if you are numbering your photos then do the following.


Number them in the order they are to appear. So her photos might be numbered BP1 to BP16 - Then his BP15-BP30.

Icant tell you how many times over the past 10 years that the photos are number BP1-15 for him then the same for her. You can't believe how many 3 years boys look like 3 year old girls.

No comments: