Saturday, March 31, 2007

Summer is almost here.

I love to read. I read a lot. So I was thinking last night it would be fun to track what I'm reading and how many books I'm into.

If you look on the left margin at the book I will list my reading list. These are current books with links to amazon with the description of the book.

Just a note for the wedding couples (love bunnies)- if you have not scheduled your wedding video Love walk, you need to do so asap. I am the only one who shoots these and my time is really booked. So give Marianna a call.


Wow we are busy with transfers in Toronto. We opened a new room at the studio. Because of the volue of work coming into www.torontohomemovies.com we had to convert one of the bathrooms into a work room. I'll take a photo, it kinda funny. I built shelves over the sink and toliet, and we set up 2 computers on a KVM switch. Right now there;s a blue lan cable running down the hall, but I'll move that when I get a ladder. ( I lost mine at one of the bridal shows this winter)

So we now have a new station set up to covert upto 320 slides x 2 = 640 slides a day plus upload hours of vhs and digital footage.

I Love computers.

No comments: