Thursday, March 29, 2007

Last nights wedding wiped me out!

Have you ever gone to sleep and had a dream that was so vivid that when you woke up you were convinced it happened for real.

Well, every once and a while I will dream that I'm working at a weddings. Of course, lots of wierd things happen. Last night, it was this weird reception hall raised 3 floors high with 10 weddings going on. When me and the videographer (vitali, then it was Alex, and then I was with Dima) got there the whole wedding went to the wrong room. So everyone, half way through the meal started walking down the hall to another room, all 400 people plus the bride and groom. Guest were carrying speakers for the DJ and a bunch of aunt took down flowers from the wall.

Me and the videographer ( can;t remember which one) started down the ahll when pur dolly (wheels that allow our video camera to move) jammed. We stopped for like 15 seconds and by the time we got in the hall they were in the middle of the parent dances and I'm freaking out because they started without me.

Remember this was a dream.


So I wake up in a cold sweat this morning and let out a big breath of air. Next thing I hear from the bathroom is Marianna - " Shot another wedding last night hahahahahah"

Couple of days into my diet and working out again. My energy level is picking up, but I've caught a cold. I feel lighter. I'll find out next week when I visit Dr. D if I actually lost any weight.

The hardest part for me seems to be after 8 pm. I get the munchies. Hey I think I just figured out why I had suck a funky dream last night. Before I went to bed I had a snak of green beans microwaved dipped in Mustard sauce with huge mustard seeds.

Marianna thinks I'm preggers.

Guys. I'm trying to get http://www.floridahomemovies.com indexed by google. COuld all of you click on the link once. It will help. Thanks

No comments: