Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Won't be long now.....

I can't wait for the season to start. Yesterday in the park, today going over schedules and parks with Cinzia and Margarita.

Today we got stood up by Bell South. They were supposed to instal a phone line at the Florida studio but never showed up. I wonder if I can send them a bill for wasting Jame's time?

So third day on the diet and my head still hurts. Thank g_d for Advil. But even after 3 days I feel better. Not that my pants are any looser, maybe its the fact that Im acutally doing something about my wieght.

Last week I took a test at this website http://www.realage.com


Calendar Age
36
Difference
+7.8
RealAge
44.5


Well that scared the beehegers (that a made up word) out me. So I went to the diet Doc, Dr Daniels, and I'm going to the Gym everyday. He said it would take about 7 months to lose 85 pounds. yikes

So you guys get to read my progress reports daily. I'm going back to the diet doctor next week so I will update how much I lost in the first week.

No comments: