Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wow I really can't wait


Today I spoke with the owner of a very large photography lab. Of course, we discussed the old days of film (noticed I didnt say good) But what we did discuss was these new digital albums.

What we agreed on was:

a) They are really beautiful
b) They are really expensive
c) They are really really fragile.

You see as an artist ( by the way check out the videos we did for progressive art!! Here is a sample of the videos we produced for them for the New York Art convention a few weeks ago.

http://www.dgvideo.ca/progressive/final/


anyways I was saying

As an artist I create images from the environment around me. I then review in the images and make further enhancements using my creative genius (did I spell that right) and finally I get the image printed on the finest photographic paper available in the world. I do this final step to preserve this precious image forever if possible. Of course, you couples will benefit from my work as I will benefit from you paying me, but as an artist I can't let my work go out of the studio knowing that it won't last at least your lifetime. That is why we are members of the Kodak Promise of Excellence program.


____________________________________________________________________
Wedding Photos You'll Cherish for a Lifetime.
That's the Kodak Promise of Excellence.
Your wedding photographs are timeless reminders of the most important day of your life. In the United States and Canada, make sure they're wonderful by hiring a Kodak Promise of Excellence member photographer. POE members use Kodak Professional Film and Paper. And if at any time you are not satisfied with your wedding prints due to product performance, Kodak Professional will pay for a replacement reprint made through a Promise of Excellence member professional lab!*

_________________________________________________________

No comments: