Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We got a million impressions this month.


The world has changed for me since last May. That is when I switch all my email and life into Google's hands. For example. This blog is part of the Google network of free products. So is gmail.

You might notice a new addition to the top left of this text.

Get Daily Updates Emailed to you!

Subscribe to Jean Francois's Blog by Email


If you click on the link and give your email, each time I write a new blog you will receive an email. Pretty cool huh?

It reach 22 in the park today, of course I was there shooting video. If you have not scheduled you Engagement Shoot and are getting married in 2007, CALL MARIANNA!!! We are booking fast and you will be left with the worst times. I am only shooting in April and May. Marianna and I will be in Florida for the first part of June.

Well I've had a headache all day. I think its cause of the diet. I've eaten 2 powerbars a bag of lettuce and now I'm off to the house to eat my 300 calorie meal. Yum. The good news is the doctor I saw yesterday said I need to lose 85 pounds. whine boohoo for me. I want chicken wings.

But on the other hand, its feels a lot like when I quit smoking (almost 10 years ago). I knew I had to quite. I know I have to lose weight. I'm sure I will fell a better in a few days.

No comments: