Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dreaming of work again.

Last night after my 3 rd appointment of the evening I got home just after midnight. So I figure I would watch a little Letterman, eat so chips I had hidden away and go to bed.

Instead I found a note. Appparently Isaac had pulled the keys off Natasha's (Mother in Law) laptop. It took 2 hours to get them back on and the space bar isstillnotworking. :)

Anyhow, as I was falling asleep I had an idea. What if we add couples favorite services their home page.


You send me a list of the services you have booked and we will put a link from our/your site to theirs. This is one of the best way for your guest to be able to contact them if a)they are lost and need directions and b) if they secretly admire your taste they can follow in your footsteps.

not for this post. But one day I'll write about how Marianna and I basically copied our weddingfrom Leon and Cathy. Same Hall, cake, limo, even honeymoon.

back to this post.

The thing is I want your guests to get the full picture (no pun intended). Also, by only listing the great services you have, they will benefit and so will the brides that book them because of you.

Soooooo

send me you names and the following

Reception Location
DJ
Florist
Limo
Cake
Dress Shop
Jeweller
Invitations
tuxedo shop

No comments: