Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fun at Mom and Pops.

Spent the morning with Vitaly at my parents house. They are moving in 6 weeks and had not started to pack. Unfortunately tons of my junk was stored in their basement. So I couldn't really comment on them getting started until my stuff was out of there.

Found some really interesting things.

  • old dented frames
  • moldly matts
  • a wedding ablum that was brand new (10 years ago)
  • portraits from couples that never finish paying (9 years ago)
  • old camcorder batteries
  • tools
  • wires
  • SVHS tapes hundreds of them
  • my old trophys from hockey and football

Anyhow, I brought some of the portraits to the studio and will take photos. I figure I'll upload them to the blog and show you some old school photography.

I'm shooting in Boca Raton on June 24th and my parents are moving on the same day. So I told them and they're like, " can't you reschedule I'm like - sure mom I'll call the bride and see what she thinks about moving the wedding to another weekend. "

So in the end to resolve the guilt that has already begun Alex, Vitaly and Yuri are going to help me each week for an hour to move boxes at my parents house. Any one want to help... Just kidding.

No comments: