Friday, May 26, 2006

Shooting in London tomorrow.

In the meantime, let me tell you how I spend my Fridays. Actually I'll back up and explain how we prepare for weddings.

We start on Thursdays. Because we are packing for both Photography and Video we learned many years ago that packing at the last minute is stressful. Here is the story.

One Saturday morning Marianna (no kids yet boohoo) were sitting in the kitchen talking about the Sunday wedding we had the next day. I was telling her it was so wierd for a philipino wedding to happen on a Sunday they alway happen on Sunday.

It bugged us so much that we got out the contract and check the date again, for the 10th time. And yep November 23, 1997 was a Sunday. (You can check by cliking on the clock on the bottom right of your screen and scrolling back to 1997)

We had packed the day before and were ready to go. Just as we were planning our day off the phone rings. JP (groom) scream guys I screwed up and told a few people the wrong date you gotta get over here!!!

We made it there in 35 minutes. Had exactly 20 minutes at the Grooms house where he thanked us 1000 times for getting there so quick.

Anyhow. Since then we have ALWAYS packed on Thursday and picked a few missing things (Film, Batteries,Duct Tape) on Fridays.

So I now spend Friday afternoons dating Marianna - Actually I usually take her to a movie or a funky restaurant and chill out Friday nights. I wake up fresh and ready to go Saturday mornins and can't wait to start!

Visit Ashley and Vince's new slideshow click on the link. Andrea hasn't connected it to th

CLICK HERE

No comments: