Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More sites coming soon!!

For all of those people who have not had their site completed - blame Andrea!! OK OK just joking.

Anyhow, I've been told that a few of you just can't wait another day. SO we should get them up later today or tomorrow.

I was reading my previous blog and wanted to expand on the title.

Schedule freak.


You see in the cadets time is very valuable. You get up at 7am, get 45 minutes to eat shower and get your equipment and be ready on the field for rehersal. You get 50 push ups for every minute you are late.

Needless to say I have been socialized into not being late for anything. It's kind or weird on the wedding day when I'm five minutes late and bend over to do 250 push ups :)

The only problem with being a freak is that I expect from other what I expect from myself. SOOOOOOOOO

DONT


BE



LATE!!!!

In a nice way, I am trying to let everyone know that when you have an appointment at the studio and I wait for 30 minutes for you to show up, then you run late into another person's appointment who shows up on time. It's not cool.

Of course I expect the next time I am late for you, that I heard about over and over again. Posted by Picasa

No comments: