Friday, May 19, 2006

Saw the DaVinci code - the butler did it.

Cool movie. Wont ruin it for thoses who have not seen it, but over an 8 out of 10.

Marianna and I love the movies. We probably see 4 a month. I go for the popcorn.

See the thing is that when life gets really stressfull I love to zone out in the movies for a few hours. Never ever fails to relax me.

Marianna has a great way to get free tickets. We put everything on our Visa. This way we not only get the points but it fantastic way to track our monthly expenses.

Going to see over the hedge with the kids soon too. That is usually a disaster where Sammy sits with Marianna while isaac gets bored. Usually I'll drop them at the door and go to Indigo and buy more books. Isaac plays with the choo choo trains and I read.

Anyhoo - if you spending more than 2 hours a day on the internet I highly recommend downloading google desktop. Its absolutely amazing!!! I see my favorite pics on a tool bar on the right side of my screen, plus News, my daily calander and even the weather in florida.

Its 84 degrees in Boca Raton right now

No comments: