Thursday, May 04, 2006

It wont be long now. Couples pages almost done~

I love the fact that the sun is shining. It seems to make the day go faster, people smile more, I can't believe I get to hang out in the park during the day and take pictures for a living.

Well yesterday sucked. Not the morning, had a ball taking some great photos (like the one on the left). But for the past 5 days I've had a tooth ache. It kept getting worse so Marianna and her mom brought me to the Russian dentist. Now this is not to say it very different from a regular Canadian dentist, except they dont use anesthesia.

Ok. Ok. Just kidding.

It was cool that Marianna called the guy and because her mom and her are good friends I got an appointment on the spot, with no waiting.

Marianna talks to the guy in Russian and then looks at me with this look of pity. Shaking her head she says - " looks like you have a bad tooth" -- well friggin duh -- I knew that.

Turns out one of my wisdom teeth needed to go. So fine, I expect that we will make an appointment for surgery, I take drugs until then. But nope. Marianaa says I'll be back in half an hour and runs off.

Dr Karlin says " don;t you worry it only take 10 minutes"

I'm like what? And the next thing you know he is pokeing me with a needle 3 feet long.

OK so I'm a suck.

To make a long story - It was quick. The only pain I felt was the needles.

I had planned on taking a photo and adding it to the blog but Marianna vetoed it. She says it be gross.

Sammy thought it was cool - Of course, I told him the tooth was bad because I drank too much pop as a kid. So last night at Mcdonalds he told the lady at the counter that he doesnt want a Coke cause they rotted his Papa's teeth. Posted by Picasa

No comments: