Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wow what a weekend.

Mothers day is almost over. Marianna took the mothers out while I took the kids to my favorite restaurant. Big mouth kee. Ever notice how your favorite night time place doesn't look so good during the day?

Even the food didn.t taste as good. I'm used to walking in at 2am and the waiter saying "the usual John?"

Anyhow. I read an amazing book this weekend. Marketing without advertising. It was kinda cool that we are already doing most of what these guys suggested. But I am going to remodel the studio. Need to clean it up. Add some plants. Feng shui stuff. We already replaced a bunch of shelves and moved a bunch of customer bags into the store room. But I want to put up some cool posters, and because it is Engagement photo season I'm getting a whole bunch of new collages to put up, yay.

Marianna want to change the floor. Anyone of you in the biz? Give me call.

No comments: