Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sun is shining = lots of smog

Is it me or are the smog alerts becoming more frequent. I don't know if it the government becoming more aware of their social responsiblity, or if we are just slowly poisoning ourselves and our children by dumping chemicals in the air.

Probably both.

How much education do we need? I was asked if I went to school for photography. The short answer is every day. Every single day I read books on photography, marketing, finance, sales, accounting, digital video, photoshop, flash and even a few romance novels. I'm quite fortunate that I can read extremely fast. I don;t think I'm a speed reader but pretty close. It drives Marianna kinda nuts. Where other people have smoking habits, or gambling (649 etc) or spend money of sports stuff I buy books. Lots of them.

Each day I am usually carry 4 different books and in strategic places throughout the house, car, bathrooms I have magazines stashed so I always have something to read.

But the best place I have found to learn is on the Internet. Being connected to the web I have met thousands of Photographers from all over the world. We make it a point to stop by their studios on our travels. Take that person to lunch. Spend time learning about what makes them successfull and where they are having difficulties.

As Brian Tracy has said over and over again. Life is a journey, you need map.

New wedding from yesterday Chastity and Roberto

No comments: