Monday, May 15, 2006

Francesca and Tony -wowowwoowowowo

Ok. It's Monday and I'm a little hyped.


It is going to be an amazing week. Lot's of video getting done.


Alex is off to New York seeing a few clients.


I got Tom Jones playing in the background.


4 coffees already and it 11am

Isaac woke up and 6:30 yyyyyyaaaaaa!!!!


So as you may have noticed the site is continuing to progress every day.

My favorite hobby now is to check out how many hits each page is getting. If you look on the couple pages there is a number with a link that says view my stats. That is how many times your site has been viewed.


As Larry David in Curb my Enthusiam would say "Pretty pretty good"



Also, If you know anyone who can laydown hardwood floor or something like that, I want to change the carpet in the studio. Have them give me a call!!!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: