Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Damn gained 2 lbs -


Alex and Vitali are in Florida. Lucky dogs. I got a real cheeky email about it being 41c as they drove through Georgia. Meanwhile, its August and I had to put on a sweatshirt as I walked outside in Thornhill, yuke. As we expand in Florida I will be forced to travel there regularly - what a pain heheheheheh. So if any Excellence or DGVideo customers are in Miami West Palm Beach this winter let us know. I would gladly shoot your Engagement Photos on the beach.


If your a Boca ExcellencePhoto customer, we are looking for cool new places to shoot. Here is our current list, if you can suggest some more it would be greatly appreciated.


I'm in a pickle. I need to find a new series of books to read for pleasure. I have tons of business books to finish. I read 75% business and 25% pleasure, but I cant read only one at a time. I just remembered that I ordered a bunch of book online at Amazon - You can see my favorites by clicking the link on the left of this page. I'll update my reading list soon.


Guys. Seriously. As most of you know, I am extremely busy. PLEASE email me if something is not done correctly on the site, or if you are missing something, or just want to talk. You can tell Marianna and I guarantee she will tell me, but I will likely forget it. But if you email me I ALWAYS respond. I hate it when couples come in and the first thing they say is something that they need fixed on the site, or emailed to them that could have and would have been done in second had they just emailed me when they thought about it.

I've nearly finished something cool!! Next week there will be an announcement look for it.

In the meantime, we have many couples bringing in their photo and video orders. Remember that ALL Excellence and DGVideo customer save %50 off the final cost of any services at TorontoHomeMovies.com and FloridaHomeMovies.com.

If you are coming in to place an order bring us your 8mm, Super8, 16mm, old video tapes, Records and Tapes, even 35mm slides and we will convert them to DVD or CD. This would give you and your friends/family a discount from retail of over 67%!!!!!

No comments: