Monday, August 06, 2007


Yesterdays weddings were great. Alex and Natasha spent the day riding in golf carts and Vitali and I went to the grand chalet and then to a movie.

Because we finished at 10 and Natasha and Alex didnt finish until 12 vitali and i went to see The Bourne Ultimatum. Of course we had all the equipment so we had to get the manager to come to the front desk. I didnt want anyone thinking we were going to tape the movie. She was so surprised, and really nice about it, thanking us for being honest. Wierded me out. Do that many people sneak into movies with $50,000 worth of photo/video eqipment?

Movie kicked ass (hehe) then we went back to the studio to meet Alex and Natasha. Back up cards, put away tapes etc. Meanwhile alex beat us there and was watch entourage while burning his backup. By the time i got to sleep it was just before 3am. 3 hours later Isaac was sitting on my chest and asking why I have hair in my nose.

Ran 3 miles in 30 minute at the gym this morning( well sort of ) My trainer told me not to run for a few weeks to use the elliptical machines. Almost made my personal best of 5 KM under 30 min but was short by 26 seconds.

No comments: