Friday, August 31, 2007

Reading is cool.


I'm really behind on slideshows so if you like to see what we have been upto for the past couple months check back here often. Remember, you can comment below anytime, if you need to reach me please email me, it will be faster, and if you are looking to book for next year call Marianna at 905-326-9622.



http://www.excellencephoto.com/2006site/couples/2007/Bianca_Kane/




So I've finished all the books I had but thanks to my complete addiction to Amazon I;m receiving new books in the mail daily. Right now I'm in the middle of fascinating book on the life of Albert Einstein. Wow do I have to improve my writing skills. As I read his letters I can't help but think how poorly the writing of today actually has become.

Even the way we speak has become so watered down by cultural and colloquial speech that half the time the person talking isn't making any sense. Yesterday on the new there was the communications office for the Toronto Police being interviewed. So she trying to sound educated using big words. Problem. She has no idea what she is talking about.

I love this one.

It's Miss South Carolina, who tries desperately - and painfully - to answer the question on why so many Americans can't even find the United States on a map. It's one of the great TV moments of the year. Host Mario Lopez must have been thinking about something really sad to keep from laughing.

If you can decipher what she says, please let us know in the comments. I predict she'll have a big future in modeling, or maybe as a model/TV anchor!




OK Ok that was a joke below is the real one.


No comments: