Monday, August 06, 2007

Long weekend blues


Nice to have a day off. So I've decided to try and get caught up with my GTD list. Its down from 600 items to around 300.

So it you are one of the wedding couples who are waiting for your wedding or engagement slideshow - please email me. I want to get up to date by the end of the week.

FloridaHomeMovies.com was hit by Turkish hackers last week. Aparently they target American companies who sell online. I wonder if they would have bothered us if they knew we were Canadians who sell in the US?

As most of you already know, I'm the kinda guy that rewards good service and product with loyalty. For example: I have eaten twice a week at a Hong Kong restaurant on Hwy 7 and Leslie called Big Mouth Key for nearly 8 years. Its not just the food that makes this place such an enjoyment, but the people. I know that if I come in at 10pm or 3am they will say "Hey Jean! with a smile and will remember that I only eat squid on Tuesdays (Its deepfried and I have a whole week to work off the extra calories) If you look behind the girl in the photo you can see live lobster, fish and crab. At the bottom is live snakes and eels. ewweeewweewewe

wow. Just writing about it is making me hungry. But tomorrow is Dr D day so I have to resist!!



BOOKS:

MAGAZINES

No comments: