Friday, August 03, 2007

Sore all over

Well I'm slowly getting used to being sore all over. After 4 sessions with my personal trainer Mike I've come to the realization that working out is a lot of work. But its kinda nice to have an objective eye (as opposed to an ObjectiveEye hehehe - if you dont get it read more of my blog or click on the link)

Turns out he reads a lot too. I really didnt put my faith into the work of personal trainers until DesignerGeek built a site for the National Association of Body Fitness. After reading through all of the material they provide I was convinced that if I would ever meet my personal physical goals I was much more likely with professional help.

I've received tons of email requesting my reading list. I'm sorry I don't have the time to put a list together (I've read thousands of books) but, starting today I'll list what I am currently reading and will try to update with each post.


BOOKS:
MAGAZINES

No comments: