Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It all about planning.

About months ago I made a list of my dreams. The idea being if I put it in writing the chances of them coming true inceases. Lets see how I've done.

  1. Buy a house in Florida -- Still looking - The Florida real estate market is crashing and we will be ready to buy when it hits bottom.
  2. Make 2000$ us a month FHM - Not yet, but we have had some really good nibbles. We will continue
  3. lose 40 pounds and hit 200 lbs - I'm down to 205 from 246.8 - I'll get there
  4. Make 10,000$ a month THN - WooHoo did it. For the past 2 months.
  5. get my eyes done - I'm waiting until November
  6. Buy a new laptop - Got it!! I'm sing it right now.
  7. Buy new video cameras _ Got them - New Sony and Panasonic
  8. get an audi truck or Lr3 - Waiting for the lease of my Jag to run out
  9. pay off my credit cards - Hoo Hum does anyone ever do this?
  10. get control of my accounting - WooHoo - new bookkeeper, accountant is done, GTD yippee
  11. get a hd camera and tv, home theatre system - :) still waiting
  12. buy a cool pinball machine-- :) still waiting


So not bad! Here is my new list

  1. Book the Disney Cruise for December
  2. Buy a house in Florida
  3. Make 2000$ us a month FHM
  4. lose 25 pounds and hit 185 lbs
  5. get my eyes done
  6. get an audi truck or Lr3
  7. pay off my credit cards
  8. get a hd camera and tv, home theatre system - :) still waiting
  9. buy a cool pinball machine
  10. GPS for my car.

No comments: