Friday, May 25, 2007

Common Sense


Wow I'm pissed.

I went to the Shoppers Drug mart on Steeles and Dufferin late last night. I bought a couple of books. Anyhow, I read alot and when I took them out to look them over turns out I have read 2 of the 3 books. On the way to the studio I stopped in to exchange them.

Apparently the management at this shoppers have no common sense. I spend over $100 a week there on books, meds,diapers and various things. The assistant manager Kami refused to even switch the books.

Seriously - even after I got upset and told -- duuuudee I spend over a hundred a week here and obviously didn't even crack the book open, all I want is to exchange it for another book. "No our policy is blah blah blah."

Its not the 10 bucks. I'll pass the books on to my wife or Mom, it's that he refused to use his mind. Didn't see the bigger picture. It's people like this that bring a company down, lead to family feuds and wars. Such stubborn refusal to even contemplate the fact that there is a compromise or a solution to every disagreement or problem.

OK maybe I took that a little far but he pissed me off.

No comments: