Monday, May 28, 2007

Its monday morning.!!!! yippeee2


Another fun filled weekend with cool couples and tons of incredible photos!!

Natasha has been blowing me away with incredible candid shots for tha past few weeks. This one here just stops the excitement as it happened. Wow






We have started a new blog for Video!! Check it out at


http://dggroup.blogspot.com/

The guys will be posting videos on a regular basis to click back to see more of our work.




Its official - Jill and Emerson are the funniest couple ever. They get my jokes!!!

4 days until we leave for Florida. That doesn't mean work will stop here. In fact, I find that when I'm away not hanging over everyone (as vitali pointed out) they are more productive.

If you need to reach me, send me an email. I will only respond after 10pm, as this will be a working family trip. I'm reviewing the work that is being done at FloridaHomeMovies.com, visiting some great photographer friends in Miami, and taking a few days with the family.

No comments: