Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm sooooo sad


OK I more than sad, I'm upset. I didn't lose my goal this past week. Only 1 lbs. My average is 3.5 per week

For the world to see here is my list of things I should not have eaten last week.

  • too many ceaser salads - should have been low fat
  • too many greek salads - wrong dressing and feta cheese
  • I ate an extra meal on Monday - 300 additional calories
  • I ate a low fat ice cream but it had 110 calories - my snack is supposed to be less than 30
  • Ok Ok I admit it. I had deep fried calamari - not supposed to eat anything deep fried.



So almost got that jungle gym up. Spent a total of 12 hours that I could have spent catching up on work. Kids are freaking out. I started to think back to when I was a kid. I remember that between my house and my neighbor there was a dirt driveway. I spent hours digging it up with trucks and toy soldiers. Basically I played in the driveway. But I was happy. Here Sammy and Isaac go to Wonderland 10 times a year, Disney Land once a year and on a Disney Cruise once a year. Wow. I would think they are spoilt but there not. In fact, I think my kids are amazing. I come home sometimes and just stare at them and can't believe - wow.


No comments: