Thursday, May 10, 2007

When is the right time?


Music has always ben a big part of my life. Today as I drove Sammy and Isaac to school we listen to African chants (one of the record to CD transfers from www.torontohomemovies.com) Some day we listen to Paul Zimm, others Mozart, and tons of other classical composers.

One of my favorites is Phantom of the Opera and Fiddler on the roof. Its kinds of funny to hear Isaac sing " If was a wealthy man"

Back into the season proper. We are shooting 2 weddings every Saturday and most Sundays. Most people don't realize how much packing goes into a wedding. I have been packing on Thursdays for Saturday since the 1st wedding. It just makes sense. This way if we find a problem we have all day Thursday and Friday to arrange a fix.

I joke to many couples that when I show up to your wedding day, i's my day off. The studio is insane during the day during the week. Right now there are 6 people working and 2 more will show up in an hour. I love the fact that at the wedding its all about creativity.

No comments: