Monday, May 07, 2007

So sorry!!!


I actually write my blog 10 times a day. But usually in my head. The problem is transferring all the things I think about to the computer.

Here is a bunch of jumbled thoughts.

  • damn I'm behind of videos
  • wow havent seen much of Pamela Anderson lately
  • where did I put my Visa?
  • Marianna is going to kill me.
  • I sure hope Isaac is felling better
  • What a nice day!
  • Maybe I should shoot this with him crouching down and her hand on his butt
  • I really want a burger, a classic double with cheese
  • Why is Lawyer calling me about an invoice that doesnt relate to his account?
  • Oy I hate taxes
  • Sammy is so cute. I think I'm going to buy him a new game for his nintendo DS then I get to play it when he's sleeping
  • We need to finish the changes to the FloridaHomeMovies.com site. (check out the new site as we are building it - click here)
  • I gotta get more posts on my blog.

Ok so I have a lot on my plate.

No comments: