Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nice day again



I came in on Monday morning, all relaxed from my 15 minutes of reading at Starbucks and forgot to start my day with the blog and my personal diary. Now it 3pm and the day flew by.

Kick ass weekend. Were still working on the photos but soon you'll see a bunch of wedding slideshows.

Wow. Aaron spent the day taking photos of all the old equipment for Ebay. Yike lots of junk. Can you believe the retail price of all that junk is over $30,000. I expect that we'll be linky to get $4500.



Only a few more days until Marianna's birthday. Seriously, this is nuts. All of these happen within a month and a bit.

- Mothers Day
- Marianna's Birthday
- 10 year Aniversary
- Sammy's Birthday











The coolest gadget is igoogle. When you log into your gmail account you can add gadgets to your desktop. So I have a few things.

-theme
-this day in history
-recent gmails
- recent google docs

No comments: