Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I did it!! and a bit more


I 've officially lost more than 30 lbs. In fact, I have lost 32.5 pounds since I began seeing Dr Daniels March 28th 2007.

Click here to see the post from that day.

What really surprises me is how much energy I have. I have to remind myself that its time to eat. Of course, Tuesdays all I think about is my daily weigh in.


Off to Florida in a few days. Can't wait, staying at the very posh BocaResort. It's my 10 year anniversary (Marianna's too), so I'll probably be unavailable over the weekend, but if you send me email, I will respond, usually late at night, when all is a sleep but me.






I have been listening to my iPod again lately. Since I completely destroyed my last one and my old laptop exploded (really it just kinda fizzed) I had to go through and choose new podcasts to listen to. Well one of my new favorite podcasts is the history's best speeches.

I found my self driving to the studio, tears streaming down my face a few days ago as I listen to Martin Luther King give his "I have dream" speech. Today I listen to JFK's inauguration speech. You know the one "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for your country."

Lets just say I'm really pumped when I get to work each day.


New slideshows will be up on the site everyday, rather than post a note each time, I'll add the new marker next to the name of the couple on the couples pages.

1st wedding one is Jill and Emerson. I promise all the other couples from the past 3 weeks, I'll get yours done asap. If you have a song suggestion PLEASE email asap.

1 comment:

Alex Kink said...

Hehe :) Sammy looks like an important politician or a business man in that picture :D