Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I love my new diet.








You know my new diet is getting eailer and easier. Check out this ad for fish at Ruth Chris. Technically I can eat this for dinner with veggies and still lose weight. Of course, I gotta be careful with the butter they soak this in.

I have offically lost 24.5 pounds. Sorry for the confusion on previous posts. I weight myself in the morning everyday and the bathroom scale (digital scale) reads one amount, the gym scale looks like the one at my family doctor and it give me different results and finally once a week I go to Dr Daniels office and get another number. So from now on I will only post the results from Dr D.

5.5 pounds and I get my 100$ steak from Mortons. Although - that fish looks pretty good.

I've also decided a few things lately and I hope that making it public I will force myself to actually get it done. This blog is a powerful motivator cause everyone I know reads my blog. The other day I was meeting a potential client (now new customer) for a job at his office downtown. A real big wig. The first thing he says is" how the diet coming along?" I was like ...fine? Do I look fat? Then I realized he read my blog.

So here goes.

  • I have nearly lost 25 pounds - I will another 5.5 and get my steak
  • I will lose another 25 and the reward - I will have to think about
  • I'm off to Florida in June. James and I will run a 10km marathon
  • I read a blog for a fellow photographer and he started a new thing - He wants to be able to do 50 push ups a day. I'm going for it too. Apparently there is this famous Taekwondo dude name Jhoon Rhee that does 1000 push ups a day - here check out the site
Wow just check out who this guys has trained --- http://www.jhoonrhee.com/photogallery/


No comments: