Monday, May 21, 2007

Wow I'm wiped out!!


I'm naturally an energic person. (Must be the coffee) but lately I'm burned out. I have several huge project on the go as well as the expansion of FloridaHomeMovies.com.

But I think the main reason is that I started lifting weights at the gym. I'm always sore. Especially my arms and (get this) pectoral muscles. I want to wait and talk to Dr Daniels and see if I made my 30 lbs target. I need Steak!!!

Anywho - Check out a few new slideshows on the couples pages on the Excellence Photography site. Some really interesting photos taken recently. Should be seeing some weddings soon too.

Speaking of FloridaHomeMovies.com the site was revamped again yesterday. I spent from 10pm until 2am adding photos, cleaning up the grammer and spelling, basically giving the site a facelift. If you see any further problems send me a note. After spending time on FHM I decided to update TorontoHomeMovies.com too.

DesignerGeek will also go through the ringer, but not until I'm back in Florida. I have too many videos that I need to review.

OOOOOhhhhhh - Funny thing happened the other day - I was in the park waiting for a couple to show up when these 2 people started go at it the car. It was 3pm in the afternoon!! Anyhow the next thing you know another car drives up and rams the car from behind, the guy gets out and starts screaming a the car to stop, but (his wife apparently) sees his pants at his ankles and hit the gas even more trying to push the car down the hill. Cops show up, all funs stops. Party poopers.

The next time your wife to be suggests a do it your self installation, thank her, kiss her and hire someone.

Here I am, so busy I need to go to the studio at 11pm on Monday night (End of a long weekend) when I should be home sleeping, and I spent 10 hour putting this thing together.

No I'm not done yet!!

When I was a kid I got a card board box and a knife. "Go make yourself a castle. But don't you dare bleed or you'll walk to the hospital"






Features & Specifications

With two swings, a two-person glider, a slide, monkey bars and a lookout tower, the Durango wooden play center offers full-fledged playground-style fun. That means lots of healthy activity for them and greater peace of mind and convenience for you. And, because it's manufactured from premium playground lumber with a protective polyethylene coating, it'll withstand years of enthusiastic play. Backyard Ventures play-sets come with a 12-year warranty against insect infestation and wood rot.
Key Benefits:
  • Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
  • You benefit from knowing they're secure in your own back yard

What's Included:

  • Two playground-style swings, a two-person glider, a slide, monkey bars, ladders and an extra-large lookout tower
  • Front ladder doubles as a rock climbing wall with bolted-on handholds
  • Canopied 4'-high play deck measures 45" x 45"

Capacity:

  • Designed for max. 3 occupants not to exceed 280 lbs. total weight (Single occupant not to exceed 150 lbs.)

Setup and Safety:

  • Setup dimensions: 13'11" L x 11'7" W x 9'9" H (Allow 6' safety perimeter around playset)
  • Easy Setup in 3 hours estimated time when 2 adults participate in construction
  • Includes pre-assembled ladders and floor panels for easy set-up
  • Fort Assembly has Pre-Drilled Holes
  • Customer is required to drill some holes for hand grips and to mount ladders and slides
  • Set includes stakes to secure the play set into the ground after assembly

Tools Needed (Not Included):

  • 3/8 Drill
  • Socket Wrench
  • 7/16 Socket, 1/2 Socket, 3/8 Socket
  • 7/16 Box Wrench , 1/2 Box Wrench
  • Tape Measure & Level
  • 5/16 Drill Bit
  • Shop Hammer
  • Phillips Bit (included in hardware bag with purchase of play set)

Materials, Care and Warranty Information:
Backyard Venture play-sets are designed using a combination of premium-grade playground lumber* and Dura-wood.**

    *Playground Lumber refers to the combination of one or all of the following durable and safe high-quality woods: redwood, red cedar, cypress and/or fir.

    **Dura-wood is a patented polyethylene coating used on the top ladders and end ladders and uprights for extra durability where you need it most. It requires no maintenance.

Backyard Ventures play-sets come with a 12-year warranty against insect infestation and wood rot. The warranty requires that you care for your wood. We highly recommend treating your set with a sealant to protect it from the elements, just as you would a deck or fence.

No comments: