Friday, May 11, 2007

Summer is almost here!!


Too bad I'm still on the diet. Everyday, an ice cream truck stops in front. Its killing me. I understand what going postal means.

Ahhh its Friday. Final packing to take care of. Little things like labeling tapes, cleaning cameras and formating cards. Now that I'm in the zone, I can't wait for the weekend weddings. Tomorrow I have a nica italino couple and Natasha is shooting a gooda Polish and Portuguese mix.

You know tomorrow will be dedicated to the the art of the shrimp. Since both weddings will be sure to have lots.

I have a video presentation tomorrow and on Monday I will start posting videos to our new Video Blog. I will still post videos here but also in the video blog so that in a few months there will be a huge collection.

Here is another reason. As you many already know I also own a company called DesignerGeek. In the very new future we will be changing the company focus to more online marketing consultation. In other words, we will aid companies that are moving from "bricks and mortar" to the wonderful world of the internet. Even more specifically, we will specialize in advertising on the internet to obtain new customers.

This blog is an example of Online Marketing. When you read this blog and tell a friend we increase our membership. The more hits we receive the more likely Google will increase our organic search results. I do not advertise Excellence Photography in any way except for 4 bridal shows, and yet last year we turned away a 76 couples as we can only handle a limited number of weddings.

The video blog will draw more people into our web (like a spider) Since the videos are hosted on YouTube, anyone searching for wedding video samples on Youtube will possible visit the footage, thereby possibly linking to the videoblog or DGVideo.ca or Excellence Photography


Even the links to Excellence Photography act as mini boosters.

Sorry girls I know this post was a little technical so I'm going add some cool photos to make up for the above jargon.

No comments: